Starting a company in The Netherlands can be hard if you’re not familiar with the rules and regulations of the country. Intercompany Solutions found the solution for your company: Holland company formation. We can incorporate your business quickly and provide all-in service with it. Most of the time a Holland company formation takes up to three days. This formation can even be done remotely, which saves you a lot of time with travelling. It is also possible to use an expedit procedure, which will cost you a day for the Holland company formation. The only thing you need are the required documents for the formation of your business handed in both Dutch and English. All you have to do is to choose whether you’ll start a BV, NV or another type of business. Read more information about the different type of companies at intercompanysolutions.com.
Start your Holland company formation today
But what makes a Holland company formation advantageous? In The Netherlands the corporate income tax is 20% up to 200.000 euros profit a year. The profit above 200.000 euros is taxed at 25%. But there’s more:
- The Netherlands has a 21% VAT rate on goods and services delivered in The Netherlands.
- Between European countries, goods and services may be offered at a 0% VAT rate. Corporations with a VAT number may claim back the VAT. Therefore a Holland company formation can be good for your business.
- You can optimize your global tax rates because of the interesting regulation and tax benefits for international companies.
- The Netherlands has a high-tech infrastructure.
- Leading world banks like ING bank, ABN Amro and Rabobank.
- 93% English-speaking natives to help with your business.
- The Netherlands is a logistical hub as a gateway to Europe.
- Remote Holland company formation is possible.
For non-EU investors, starting a business in The Netherlands requires a residency visa. We can provide you this kind of visa through business immigration. The procedure can be completed in 48 hours, which normally is because of verification of all documents. The procedure is as followed:
- Step 1: identity information on the directors and shareholders of a BV company need to be verified by a copy of a passport of all directors and beneficial owners. You also need to think of a preferred company name who has to be verified.
- Step 2: All shareholders or directors need to visit the Dutch notary public to sign the formation documents. You can also sign them in your home country and send them to our corporate address in Rotterdam. If you sign them from your home country, the documents need to be legalized by a local notary public.
- Step 3: Our firm will process the Holland company formation and file the company in the Dutch company register. We can also help you with the opening of a bank account, which can also be done remotely.
We can guarantee you the success of corporation
Intercompany Solutions is a company specialized in company formations, with a headquarter in Rotterdam. Besides formations we can also assist with all-in packages and remotely incorporations and all that is required for corporating your business. We can guarantee you 100% satisfaction while working with us, because we are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Over 500 companies already preceded before you, with a successful business immigration. Want to know more about our methods or what we can do for your company? Don’t hesitate to reach out to us by the contact information on our website. Our company is reachable 24 hours a day to answer all of your questions.